Donations | Tickets | Directions
$20 – General Admission
Free – Ages 5 and under
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming anniversary show, Uchinaa Chimu Don-Don: Heartbeat of Okinawa! There are several different options to purchase tickets:
1. Fill out the attached order form and mail it back with your payment.
a. Have tickets mailed* to you ($1 additional shipping handling fee) *order forms received after Monday Oct. 12 will be held at will-call, please include email for confirmation
b. Pick up tickets at will-call on the day of the show
2. Fill out the attached order form and stop by our practice at the Gardena Dance Studio (1807 166th St, Gardena, CA 90247 – on the 2nd floor), Sundays from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM to submit payment and receive tickets.
3. Purchase them online at rmdla.brownpapertickets.com ($1.29 print at home & processing convenience fee)
4. Purchase through any of our current Ryukyukoku Matsuri Daiko Los Angeles Branch members.
5. Purchase tickets at the Okinawa Association of America Office 16500 South Western Avenue Suite 203, Gardena, CA 90247; Monday through Friday, 10 AM – 4PM
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.